It’s been a while since I’ve done a Weekend Roundup post! Then again, it’s been a while since I’ve blogged a full week here. I’ve only got so many hours to write, and lately those have been gobbled up with other projects and some good, old-fashioned taking stock of life.
- On Monday, I shared my secret hopes for a kid-free Disney vacation.
- Tuesday, I co-hosted Tiggerific Tuesday with Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Mouze Kateerz, and our guest, Mike Ellis of My Dreams of Disney.
- I also filled in on the Magical Blogorail Peach line, where we discussed our “Must-Pack” list for a Disney vacation.
- It’s April, and in my world that means Autism. I wrote about why I’m not doing anything special for Autism Awareness month.
- Wednesday was Wordless, of course! I completely ignored the theme, and shared my Key to the World card!
- On Thursday, I ran through my criteria for choosing a Disney destination.
- Friday was the Foodie Friday Disney Food Blog Hop. Our theme this week is Easter, Disney Style. (There’s still time to link up, by the way – the hop lasts all weekend!)
- Friday was also the Magical Blogorail Yellow Line’s loop! This month we shared our favorite land in Magic Kingdom, and our favorite attractions in that land.
I hope you’ll join me next week for more Disney magic! Want posts delivered as soon as they’re published? Follow Return to Disney on Facebook, Twitter, or have posts sent directly to your inbox. I’m also hanging out on Google+ these days!