Weekend Roundup – Castles, Fairies, and a Baby Elephant
Welcome to the Weekend Roundup – This week I’ve been indulging in the fluffier side of Disney.
- On Monday I offered my Top 5 Perks for Staying at a Disney Hotel.
- Tuesday, I co-hosted the Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hop with Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse and Amanda from Bitten by the Disney Bug, and shared my thoughts on how the Disney castles have evolved over the years.
- On Wednesday, Tinker Bell sprinkled fairy dust over Return to Disney.
- Thursday was Blog Hop day again, and this week’s theme was Inspiration. I introduced an “annoying little fairy” – my muse.
- On Friday, we celebrated the birth of Animal Kingdom’s newest baby boy – a 300lb elephant calf.
I also slipped a little announcement in this week: I’ve become a travel agent! I’ll officially launch Take a Break Vacations next week, but you’re definitely in the “friends and family” category, so you get the sneak peek. I’m working heavily on the website this weekend, but there’s a growing group of people on Facebook who really need a vacation. Please come join us and share your thoughts, tell me where you would go this weekend, if time and money weren’t a limiting factor.