Road Trip Goodies – JollyVoxBox Preview from Influenster
A few weeks ago, I received an invitation to join Influenster – a community of bloggers who work with companies to provide honest product reviews. Last week, a JollyVoxBox showed up on my doorstep full of goodies! (Disclaimer: I received complementary samples of each product in exchange for an honest review.)
As always, my goal is to give you the best information I can to make your travels as easy and fun as possible. Having said that, I’m excited that most of the products in this first review box are worthy of a spot on your packing list. One of them has serious creative potential, and whether you want to include it in your road trip plans is up to you!
I’ll post individual reviews of each of these over the next couple of weeks, but for now I wanted to give you a preview and some initial impressions:
- Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates. Yes please! They are sold in boxes of 6 individual packets, perfect for road trip snacks. And according to Nestle customer service, they are gluten free (YAY!)
- Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack. I’ve learned never to go anywhere with children without a travel pack of tissues. We’ll see how Puffs stacks up against my regular go-to brand!
- Ducklings Mini Duck Tape Roll. I’m going to hope we don’t need duck tape on our next road trip! This is bright and colorful, really more of a craft supply than the dreary old grey duck tape I grew up with. I’m sure we’ll come up with something creative to do with it…
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer. When I’m on vacation, I do two things a lot: I eat, and I take pictures. I’m not in a lot of them, because I also don’t wear a lot of makeup generally, so I look half-dead on camera. This time around, I want a few photos where I look good, and that means makeup. We’ll see if Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer can stand up to a full day of Disney eating and still look great.
- NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow. I don’t know if the eyes are the windows to the soul or not, but at least mine will look good!
What about you – do you wear makeup on vacation, or go all natural and let the pictures come out as they will?